Kanu Dares FG On Rearrest, Restate Call For Elections Boycott


The self-acclaimed supreme leader of the separatist agitators, Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) has dared the federal government of Nigeria on its plan to rearrest him.

While speaking to newsmen in Aba on Sunday the leader of the separatist group threatened that anyone who comes to arrest him in 'Biafraland' would not leave to tell the story.

Nnamdi Kanu
“I’m a Biafran and we are going to crumble the zoo. Some idiots who are not educated said that they’ll arrest me, and I ask them to come. I’m in Biafra land. If any of them leaves Biafra land alive know that this is not IPOB. Tell them that’s what I said.

 “Tell Buhari that I’m in Aba and any person who comes to arrest Nnamdi Kanu in Biafra land will die here. I’ll never go on exile I assure you."

While speaking on the Anambra governorship polls, he insisted on his stand that there will not be any elections without a referendum.

 “We are going to boycott Anambra state election. After Anambra 2017, in 2019, there’ll be no elections in Biafra land. Signed and sealed. My message is that there’ll not be an election in Biafra land ever again until they give us a date for a referendum.”


Comments

  1. Excellent blog you've got here.. It�s hard to find excellent writing like youhrs these days.
    I honestly appreciate people like you! Take care!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there great website! Does running a blog similar too this require a grezt deal of work?

    I hae absolutely nno knowledge of coding however I was hoping to start my own blog inn the near future.
    Anyhow, if you have any ideas or techniques forr
    new blog owners please share. I understand this is off subject butt I simply needed to
    ask. Kudos!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Circa 2022: Time for a New Beginning

Year End: The Crossroad of a New Year

KEMI ADEOSUN: Looking Beyond The 'Honourable' Resignation