PERSONAL: The Insight Of a Decade


The Insight Of a Decade (2010-2019)
🙏🙏🙏 🍒🍒🍒 🥂🥂🥂 🙏🙏🙏

The year 2019, and by extension, the exiting decade (2010-2019), has been eventful. And gradually, they're are both easing out to give a leap into the new year 2020 and the new decade (2020-2029).

Many things had happened and so much also seemed to have happened. It's on this basis that we would seek not to abandon entirely the memories it offers even as we step out of it.

By and large, it is to say that the transition moment of the year nay decade offers us beautiful, salient opportunity to appreciate the outgoing years and ponder upon the successes and the correctional strides that their failures has impulsed.

For me, looking back at the year 2019 and extensively its Decade, it would be unwholesome and devaluing not to appreciate the wonders and mercies of God. His presence and support have been very primal and awesomely commending.
Essentially, great has been the mercy, compassion and kindness of the Almighty creator upon me.

To say my first and unadulterated gratitude goes to him is to say the very obvious. I have seen much, I've been into so many incidents and situations, but God has seen me through all of them.I Ican only thank him; and I can say it on and on.

In love and emotion, God has blessed me, obviously with the sustenance of family and loved ones. Except for one immediate loss, the Lord's faithfulness has seen us all together this outgoing decade. I thank him and also pray for future expansion of this love and conviviality in the next decade. In enlightenment and empowerment, the decade has been so benevolent to me. I can only pray for more of them in the next decade.

Socially and in humanitarian adventures, the decade has so much inspired me, giving me such leverage to view my world in so much a perspective as a field not only requiring intercommunication and interactivity but one requiring such commitment as to better it and make it glow. I can only pray for sustenance and expansion of this feel.

Very importantly, the Decade that would quickly leave us in some hours has taught me one very remarkable variable: that humanity is life and the effort to better humanity should be the commitment of all...

I learnt from it that it doesn't matter how large or small the giving output is but that it is the spirit therein and the joy it evokes that matters. In the next Decade, I pray to cover more boundaries and have more reach.

The Decade (2010-2019) has been a huge moment, and one indeed that had it low points just as it also had its high points. Shall I not say of them? Of course they'd formed what the Decade unravelled...

Yes, there were times that I was heavily devastated, moments that made me shake head, rue and even cried. They provided me with lessons I've learnt and which the new Decade would be the opportunity to improve upon.

The lessons learnt from the outgoing Decade are massive, encompassing and far-reaching. I've learnt about self-discovery, I've learnt about friendship, I've learnt about discretion in judgement...

I've learnt about enduring pains and holding up in the ultimate victory of faith. I've learnt about looking deep, seeking out problems and exploring avenues to render solutions.

The thoughts and aspirations of the new Decade are very many, and so ambitious. It's my onerous prayer to see the new year cum Decade providing me more oomph to commit to self development, humanity and the environment.

Grateful for what the outgoing Decade has provided, we can only pray for more in the new Decade and better of it. Wishing all a happy new year, a more forward moving Decade!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circa 2022: Time for a New Beginning

Year End: The Crossroad of a New Year

KEMI ADEOSUN: Looking Beyond The 'Honourable' Resignation