The Transitional Break

Life gets to a point where it seems it has to pause a bit- the moment wherein you have to wait in a perceived voidness, that moment that nudges you out of its silence to ponder, reason, ask some questions and answer them yourself.

Young adult/credit: bridgestorerecovery


This is life's moment of turning point, a phase that precedes an eventual journey that will mark a new beginning. It's the moment that calls for concern and care, for it is the moment that would eventually make or mar the evolving individual, depending on how it's managed.


Cursorily, every individual passes through this phase at a point in their lives. Whether or not you realize this as a crisis situation, it is one significant moment that, in deep introspection, you realize that it is there with you- happening and revolving around you. 


The moment of essential turnaround it is called. And I think I am currently passing through this stage!


I'm at that point in my life, where I'm drawn to myself to think deep in a process of personal introspection. At this point, I feel drawn to myself to engage with myself and get set to explore the new stage I'll be evolving into.


Have you reached the turnaround point?


How was your evolving experience?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circa 2022: Time for a New Beginning

Year End: The Crossroad of a New Year

KEMI ADEOSUN: Looking Beyond The 'Honourable' Resignation