Our Heart, Our Guide

When I come to think about life, the many experiences that I've had and the many things that I have passed through, one thing that comes to mind is the lucidity of the fact that they have sometimes and somehow seem to confirm the thoughts, the imaginations and the fears of my heart.

My actions and the results they effect seem to have given credence to the admonitions, suggestions and the reservations of my subconsciousness. They seem to have drawn, urging me by their verifications of the heart why I ought to have followed the mind.

To discuss the place of the mind and the need to follow its dictates, I have decided to firstly go the length of defining who and what man essentially is. To be able to understand the relevance of the mind in decision making and as a subtle guide, a good look into what it stands out to be in the man is very important.

Man is a being of essence, he is a bearer of life and so a conscious being. Man at best is a body of intelligence, and for this, he's regarded very prominently as a Homo sapiens -the wise being.

For man to be what he is, conscious and intelligent, he must have the element of the mind. it is the presence the mind that makes him worthy of wise decision making. It is the man's mind that conjures his decisions and guides him.

For this, the man to be fulfilled and meeting conscious demand, should follow his mind's dictates, his heart. For in it, lies who he is and what earnestly makes him.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circa 2022: Time for a New Beginning

Year End: The Crossroad of a New Year

KEMI ADEOSUN: Looking Beyond The 'Honourable' Resignation